2019 IIMA Summer Academy
£545.00 – £995.00
- Quality master class tuition in spectacular environment
- Focus on professional performance
- Chamber music tuition
- Three concerts performed by the Tippett Quartet
- One public concert performed by students and Academy members
- Fully coached rehearsal days
- Board and lodging included.
NB: Those wishing to take part should have attained Grade 5 or above in their respective instrument.
Those wishing to take part should have attained Grade 5 or above in their respective instrument.
As part of your package the IIMA will provide accommodation either ona B&B basis with a friendly local family or in an independent, self-catering gite.
You will have four evening meals in one of Issigeac’s finest restaurants including wine and there will be an included wine-tasting trip to an authentic local vineyard, Le Clos du Breuihl, as well as a tour to the stunning Chateau de Biron.
Travel to Issigeac:
By air: Ryan Air and Flybe fly regular flights to Bergerac, just 20 minutes from the village.
By Train: Bergerac is on the Bordeaux to Sarlat railway, which connects to the TGV to Paris at Libourne.
By Road: The drive from Calais to Issigeac is around eight-and-a-half hours.
Board & lodging included, No board & lodging